Professional 10.5 Inch Ceramic Sharpening Rod Knife Honing Steel Forged with Black Japanese Ceramic & Vintage Wood Handle | Includes Case & Instructions Manual
Free Shipping Included! Professional 10.5 Inch Ceramic Sharpening Rod Knife Honing Steel Forged with Black Japanese Ceramic & Vintage Wood Handle | Includes Case & Instructions Manual by Satori at Picalbum Digital. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Made with the highest quality Japanese Ceramic, Satori's Black Ceramic Honing Steel is the Ultimate Knife Sharpening Rod! Satori Ceramic Honing
Satori Ceramic Honing Steels go through an additional hardening stage, called the Hot-Isostatic Press (HIP) process, increasing it's density. This denser material enhances the rods ability to hone and sharpen even the hardest Stainless Steel Knives without shaving off precious pieces of steel.
How Does Satori Black Ceramic Stack Up Against The Competition?
~ We Only Use Japanese Ceramic & Manufacture The Rods In A State-of-the-Art Facility.
~ 8 Mohs Hardness - Satori's Black Ceramic Rods is significantly harder than steel, straightening the edge with just a few strokes.
~ 2000+, Super Fine Grit - Consistently smooth surface safely hones and sharpens your knives without shaving off steel. br>~ Extra Long 10.5 Inch Rod - Great for honing and sharpening a wide range of kitchen knives.
~ Patented Impact Resistant Technology - Prevents the rod from breaking or shattering, even if dropped from heights between 1.5 - 3 Feet!
~ Vintage Wood Handle - Completes the rods durable and ergonomic design.
~ Stainless Steel Hanging Loop - Conveniently hangs up in your kitchen.
Great As A Gift
Beautifully packaged in a custom gift case, adding an additional layer of protection.
Includes Instructional Manual Featuring Our Honing Angle Guide.
Never damage the edge of your knife again. In our detailed Instructional Manual, sent via email, you'll not only learn the best way to hone your knives but WHAT NOT TO DO when honing.
~ Ceramic Rod Length: 10.5"
~ Ceramic Rod Diameter: 16MM or 0.63"
~ Handle Length: 5"
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We are so confident in the Quality, Performance and Durability, that we provide you with an Extended 90-Day Hassle-Free Return Window & 1-Year Warranty. Buy with confidence!
Features & Highlights
- ✅ SATORI RODS, FORGED WITH THE HIGHEST GRADE JAPANESE MATERIALS - Our Exclusive Ceramic, imported from Japan, undergoes the rigorous Hot-Isostatic Press (HIP) process, creating a tighter weave in the ceramic molecules for ultimate durability. With an 8 Mohs Hardness Rating, these Rods are so hard that they can even Hone the Hardest Western Style German Steel Knives without damaging the Blade.
- ✅ 2000+ FINE GRIT BLACK CERAMIC PROVIDES CONSISTENTLY SMOOTH SURFACE - With such a uniform surface, you can safely hone and sharpen your steel knives without worrying about shaving off bits of steel.
- ✅ 10.5 INCH LONG ROD WITH VINTAGE WOOD HANDLE - Hone a wide range of knife sizes with this extra long 10.5 Inch ceramic sharpening stick mounted on an ergonomic wooden handle.
- ✅ PATENTED SHATTER-PROOF TECHNOLOGY - Exceeding industry standards, our 16MM thick Ceramic Honing Steels will not break or shatter if dropped from heights between 1.5 and 3 feet.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We are so confident in the Quality, Performance and Durability, that we provide you with an Extended 90-Day Hassle-Free Return Window & 1-Year Warranty. Buy with confidence! BONUS INSIDE: Includes 1 Storage Case Perfect For a Gift and 1 Emailed Copy of The Instructions Manual with Angle Guide.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|