Primula Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker – Borosilicate Glass Carafe and Stainless Steel Mesh Core – Dishwasher Safe – 50 oz. [1.5 qt.] – Smokey Grey
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 2% on the Primula Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker – Borosilicate Glass Carafe and Stainless Steel Mesh Core – Dishwasher Safe – 50 oz. [1.5 qt.] – Smokey Grey by Primula at Picalbum Digital. MPN: PCBGY-5450. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At Primula, we create items by exploring how people prepare beverages in different cultures and work to understand the experience and ritual behind
Features & Highlights
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Crafted from temperature safe borosilicate glass while utilizing a stainless steel mesh that doesn't alter flavor, our Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker is an ideal and innovative solution for brewing refreshing, chilled coffee. It's easy to use, easy to store, and the removable bottom makes it easy to clean, allowing you to enjoy delicious cold brewed coffee without any hassle or headaches.
- NON-ACIDIC COFFEE: Guaranteed to make refreshing cups of iced coffee, our Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker produces coffee that's up to 65% less acidic and naturally sweeter than any heat brewed variety. It's the perfect accoutrement for creating rich, smooth, and icy cold cups of coffee to jolt you awake in the morning or to make it through those long summer days.
- EASY STORAGE: With a minimal physical footprint, the Primula Cold Brew Glass Coffee Maker and its contents can easily be stored away in a refrigerator or freezer for up to 2 weeks without losing any flavor. It also conveniently fits in most refrigerator doors!
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) 50 oz. [1.5 qt.] glass carafe, (1) smokey grey Cold Brew Core, and (1) smokey grey Flavor Mixer.
- USE AND CARE: First, place ground coffee beans in the Cold Brew Core. For best results, use fresh roasted, coarsely ground coffee. Then, insert the core inside the carafe and slowly pour 2 cups of water over the coffee to dampen. Once the coffee is damp, slowly fill the remainder of the carafe with water to cover the grounds. Once the carafe is full, stir the grounds until fully they're saturated with water. Tighten the lid and place in your refrigerator to cold brew for 12 - 24 hours. For ultimate flavor extraction, stir the grounds during brewing process. Finally, remove the Cold Brew Core and screw off the bottom to release the used coffee grounds. Always remember to remove the filter before pouring coffee. For flavor, insert the Flavor Mixer inside the carafe and pump up and down to mix coffee. Lid, top, cold brew core, and flavor mixed are top rack dishwasher safe, and the glass carafe is dishwasher safe.
|Item Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.3 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.98 x 6.22 x 6.22 inches|