Inducto Dual Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
Free Shipping Included! Inducto Dual Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner by Inducto at Picalbum Digital. MPN: DUALInductoV2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Induction cooking is the most eco-friendly way to prepare meals. No toxins are released into the environment and it emits no flame so less residual
Inducto Double Induction Cooktop uses less energy than a conventional gas stove or electric range. Maximum heat setting of 460°F. Plugs into any standard American electrical outlet. For cooking on the road or open water, requires 12.5 amps power from an RV or boat.
Works great with enameled steel, iron skillets, steel hot pots, fondue pots, stock pots, clad cookware, and other induction compatible cookware & pots and pans.
• 2000 Watts split between 2 cooktops, 1800 max wattage per top, Voltage: 120V, Frequency: 60Hz
• 8 power settings (140°F to 460°F; 200 to 1800 Watts)
• Touch sensitive control with 4 digit display
• Built-in 4-hour timer, 24-hour preset timer for scheduling in advance, overheat protection, and auto shut-off
• With proper installation, can be used as a drop in unit
• ETL certification for UL-1026 standard and Standard CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 64
• Dimensions: 26" Wide x 15.25" Deep x 3.25" Tall, Weight: 14.25 lbs.
To check if your cookware is induction compatible:
Induction symbol may be printed on the cookware.
If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, the pot or pan is compatible.
Induction cookware examples: enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic base, cast iron, standard pots and pans with an induction bottom.
Examples of NON-compatible cookware include: copper, glass, aluminum, ceramic, and pottery type vessels.
Features & Highlights
- WORKS ONLY WITH INDUCTION COMPATIBLE COOKWARE: steel, iron, pots and pans with an induction symbol, and other magnetic bottom cookware. NOT compatible with aluminum or glass; please be aware that some cookware looks like stainless steel but is actually aluminum. Use a magnet (included in the box) to test if your cookware is compatible; if it sticks to the bottom it works
- LARGE GLASS TOP COOKING SURFACE: 26" Wide x 15.25" Deep x 3.25" Tall. Two 8" Diameter burners can be used with larger sized pots and pans. Large single piece flat glass surface is easy-to-clean. Protective rubber feet allow the unit to safely be placed on top of tables and other surfaces. Weighs 14.25 lbs
- VERSATILE MULTI-COOKER: Boil, simmer, fry, saute, steam, sear, slow cook, bbq, and more. Each of the two cooking surfaces offers independent temperature control with 8 power settings (140°F to 460°F; 200 to 1800 Watts) and 7 cooking modes to eliminate guesswork. Uses 2000 Watts total that are shared between the two burners and operates at 120V
- SAFE: Uses no flame or heating coils to reduce the risk of fire. Induction technology quickly heats up and immediately cools the surface upon cookware removal with an auto shut-off function. ETL compliant to North American safety standards
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Uses up to 90% less energy than traditional gas or electric stoves. 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Item Weight:||17.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 28.5 x 28.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.59 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|