DeLonghi EC5 Steam-Driven 4-Cup Espresso and Coffee Maker, Black
Free Shipping Included! DeLonghi EC5 Steam-Driven 4-Cup Espresso and Coffee Maker, Black by DeLonghi at Picalbum Digital. MPN: EC5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DELONGHI EC5 BLACK ESPRESSO MAKER 4CUP. DELONGHI EC5/ESPRESSO MAKER/TWO CUP/SWIVEL FROTHERProduct Features:TWO-CUP ADAPTER allows you to make two
TWO-CUP ADAPTER allows you to make two espressos simultaneously
PATENTED SAFETY CAP is steam-pressurized to ensure safe operation.
SWIVEL JET FROTHER produces a thick milk froth for authentic Italian cappuccino and latte it's so easy to use.
8.5-OUNCE HEAT-RESISTANT GLASS CARAFE is highly durable, withstanding heat for optimum safety.
ON / OFF SWITCH WITH INDICATOR LIGHT allows for easy operation.
LARGE REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY makes cleanup quick and easy.
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN ITALY
Features & Highlights
- Make two espressos simultaneously with the convenient 2-cup adapter.
- Safe operation with patented steam-pressurized safety cap and heat resistant 8.5-ounce glass carafe
- Easily prepares latte and coffee with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time.
- Easy to clean with large removable drip tray
- Easy operation with on/off switch and indicator light
- Note: once you turn the product on, it takes about 3 minutes before the coffee starts to discharge. If enough time is not allowed to build up heat and pressure, the device might look like its not working.
- There is a table on page 10 of the user manual that shows recommended amounts of coffee based on whether you are making coffee or espresso.
- To use the frothing feature, its important to make sure to follow the details below. Please make sure there is more water in the machine than needed for just two cups of coffee(refer to page 10 of user manual for exact water requirements). Once the water has had time to heat up and the coffee has begun to discharge from the machine, please make sure to place the frothing nozzle in the cup with milk, so that the end is just below the top of the milk, then turn the knob on the right side of the machine to release the steam through the frothing valve. Next move the cup up and down, with the frothing nozzle inside of the milk, which creates the froth. Once you complete the frothing process, turn the steam knob back to the closed position and remove the nozzle from the milk. Wait until coffee is finished brewing, then add frothed milk into coffee using spoon.
|Item Weight:||4.59 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.07 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|