Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor by Breville at Picalbum Digital. MPN: 800JEXL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for
Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-speed then change to high speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
While juicing, you may notice juice escaping between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl surround. Try pushing the Food Pusher down more slowly and using the low speed. When large quantities of fruits and vegetables, especially those with high water content such tomatoes and watermelon, are fed into the Feed Chute at a rapid rate, the stainless steel filter basket coverts these into juice so quickly that the force may cause leaking.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||'Rolls Royce' of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
|Materials|| || || || || || |
|Innovations|| || || || || || |
Features & Highlights
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
|Item Weight:||17.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.09 x 10.98 x 10.98 inches|