Designed between 1980 and 1983, this coffee maker began life as an evolution of the "Tea&Coffee Piazza" project, which saw famous architects taking up the challenge of designing a tea and coffee service. It was Rossi's first mass-produced design, and its strongly iconic image earned it immediate success for the then-new Officina Alessi brand, as well as becoming an 1980s design symbol.
Features & Highlights
- 6-Cup espresso coffee maker in 18/10 stainless steel with copper bottom.
- Height (inches): 11.75 inches.
- Diameter (inches): 3.5 inches.
- Content (quarts): 10.5 oz.
- Alessi president Alberto Alessi says that Aldo Rossi's La Conica espresso maker defies the idea that form should follow function.
|Item Size:||4.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Alessi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Brews great tasting coffee, rich, hot, and fast. Makes two to twelve cups of rich, flavorful coffee at cup-a-minute speed, then keeps it piping hot automatically. Signal light tells you when coffee is ready to serve. Stainless steel construction for ...